Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Library Highlights Feature and Auto clip assembly option

It would be great if in the library there was an otpion to "highlight" the videos that detected the most motion.  Most of the time my cameras are recording shadows from trees, or clouds shifting the daylight, or a moth flyby at night.  But it's the PEOPLE that I want to capture most.  It would be great if there was a way to highlight videos that contained people(or animals) or moments of large focussed movement.

Additionally, it's so frustrating combign through endless 10 second to 2 minute max clips searching for "action".   If there will not be an "always record" option and 2 minutes is the max, then I would like the library to auto assemble my clips into a continuous timeline video.  (or at least assemble it into 1 hour blocks).  Also, you should be able to expand or condense the video timeline (just like adobe after effects or ANY video editing program), so you can quickly scan indiviual frames or sections with action you are searchign for.  Right now, the reviewin of videos really is frustrating.