Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

In the library view I would like to see an actual calendar view

In the library view I would like to see an actual calendar view.  Rather than the row(s) of dates at the top with a tick mark under the date showing there is video for that date.  If I had to go back to a Tuesday in my library I would have to pull out a calendar to find the correct date ON THE CALENDAR.  The display would not have to be large.  Just big enough to show a calendar by month noting the day of the week for each date.  The tick mark can be added to the date block noting there is video..

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

JohnnyM62
Guide

Yes...wow...what a great idea...I hadn't thought of that...and I find myself also checking the calendar date/date...even though I only have a 7 day basic plan...soon to upgrade, would make this even more valuable.

Gcue
Follower
Would be great to see the days of the week (Sunday-Monday) in the library view. This is especially helpful when trying to determine when an event occurred. Thanks!