Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit integration for Wire-Free Video Doorbell

Please add HomeKit integration to the Wire-Free Video Doorbell.

I realize this means the Wire-Free Video Doorbell would need to be able to connect to a SmartHub or base station, similar to the Pro 4 cameras. 

You really need to add good, detailed side-by-side comparison charts for all product categories. At least let users pick 3 models to compare side-by-side. 

Briggs & Riley has the capability for luggage!!! 

Comments
SayHiToKyle
Onlooker

As long as it is actually coming I don’t mind. I’d just like a confirmation. 

macirl
Star

yes, agreed- even a rough timescale would help. 

Paul_Mills
Fledgling

Could we have an update please on when the wire free doorbell will link with HomeKit without separate hub? 

macirl
Star

My experience of the wireless doorbell after the free trial ends is very poor. 

I have lost any recordings when doorbell triggers, making it useless for reviewing suspicious activity around my door. I have a huge iCloud storage and want to use this for my recordings but 6 months since my purchase, this is still not available from Arlo.

Please don’t tell us we all have to go back and buy Arlo base stations either- we have soent a lot of money on our wireless doorbells already.  

The promise of full HomeKit compatibility was made by Arlo- it is time to deliver. 

BrandenS
Novice

Definitely need this!

kikea
Novice

Please add homekit integration to Wire-Free Video Doorbell. Give us a timeline. It is essential, otherwise, it is unable to integrate with Apple and Arlo's ecosystem. Today it is just an independent device with little value-added vs competitors like Eefy

jamesalexyoung
Fledgling

Don’t know how many people it will take to reach a critical mass on this - but for what it’s worth I want this too.

As per previous comments, bought into the ecosystem for the HomeKit support only for it not to be available.

Arlo’s comms is exceptionally baffling. Advertising support that never arrives. Even more baffling as the wired version is supported?!

macirl
Star

Yes it’s way past the point where Arlo should have announced this. The wireless doorbell is an obvious device to make HomeKit compatible (without hubs). 
Many, many people have bought this, expecting HomeKit support to arrive by now. 

NickMcB
Aspirant

Yes, I too am joining the chorus to have homekit integration  for wire free doorbell. What is the hold up?