Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Donated Video In Account, Error Prevention and Content Control

I suggest that the donate video button need a pin to confirm to prevent error (confirmation is too easy) and protect privacy.

Further your donated videos should show up in your account so you can review and see if others have donated.

You should then be able to retract the donation from your account if you feel it inappropriate, if it was done in error or for any other reason.

We need more control.

Comments
LatteMom
Fledgling

Sounds like a great idea hangglider Aspirant!  I returned my Arlo (as promised above), but I'm still mad as hell that they have not fixed this [intentional] issue. They should be held accountable, bring the class-action!!! (and watch this thread suddenly disapper)

Boone-
Fledgling

Dear Arlo Support, I was deleting videos when I accidentally hit “Donate”. My child interrupted me, bumped into me, and I accidentally hit confirm. Please provide a number or instructions so that I can have that video removed and Un-donated. Please add it to this comment string. This is urgent. Thank you.

George56
Novice

Ive read that the current problem is fixed on another thread and indeed is not. I just accidentily donated a video on my samsung s7 with out confirmation. I was trying to delete it as it was private. If this isnt remedied i see no reason to continue using this product especially after all i hear about is arlo customer service being trash.