Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Display camera on google home hub when doorbell is rung.

I just got my Google home hub today and it works great for viewing the cameras.  I am also thinking of getting the doorbell and would like to know if the arlo doorbell is rung can the google home hub be set up to automatically show the front door camera without asking google to show it?

If this is not a current feature please add it.

Comments
djuddy1965
Novice

Adding my vote to this idea as well 

"I just got my Google home hub today and it works great for viewing the cameras.  I am also thinking of getting the doorbell and would like to know if the arlo doorbell is rung can the google home hub be set up to automatically show the front door camera without asking google to show it?

If this is not a current feature please add it."

PaulRM
Fledgling

Just purchased an promptly returned an Arlo doorbell.   Video did not stream to google home hub , no integration to existing Arlo camera base station, laggy connectivity to google home for notifications and no auto display doorbell feature.   A pity Arlo isn’t investing in true integration. 

jforgeson
Novice

Please add this feature, its very much a required feature of the doorbell smart system. I believe that the APIs are now available from Google to allow this functionality to work. It would be great to see this functionality working in the Arlo system.