Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Disabled camera alerts

I often disable cameras when mowing the lawn or other activities that cause the cameraman to come in constantly. It would be GREAT to be able to receive reminder alert that a camera or the whole system has been disarmed. Even more so if the system was hacked be an intruder who disabled the cameras. Or if a camera is knocked out of service by something. Currently there is no way to know other than logging into the app to see if a camera is enabled.
Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for posting your idea! Our development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate your contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. 

YosefKessler
Follower

I agree. I need to be able to get notified right away if the power on my camera goes off. This is an important feature 

Guvnaar
Follower

Great idea. Any idea if it will be provided @JessicaP ?

HotLoveMonkey
Aspirant

great idea

Yanlo
Fledgling

Very good idea! Also, it would be nice if there was a mode to disarm devices for a period of time, such as disarming for an hour, after which time the cameras go back to the previously set mode (arm, schedule or geolocation).  That would work well with a « mowing the lawn » use case!