Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Be able to change alert notifications Sound & Volume without affecting entire smartphone

We should be able to change Arlo's alert notifications Sound & Volume without affecting entire smartphone and possibly be able to have different alert sounds for different cameras!  THAT would be awesome!

Comments
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

unhappymeh
Fledgling

I join the online frustration with netgear and their inability to address customers needs...I've seen posts dating back to 2017 addressing my issue about not being able to change or most impotantly turn up the volume so that when I'm asleep to hear the alert. It is riduculous and short sided of netgear to have not addressed this issue of having outdoor cameras and when you expect them to alert you at night you cannot hear the notification smdh. After 2 weeks of frustration it is time to return the system and would advise anyone reading this that has an iphone to reconsider your purchase. 

aking
Aspirant

I would definitely love the ability to change the Arlo push notification sound. The first day I played with the camera, I wondered why I was getting so many "emails" because the Arlo notifications are using the email chime. I think it's an important feature to be aware a notification I'm receiving is from Arlo and not an email or a text message which I may be more likely to ignore until later.