Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo and PRO 3 Floodlight ideas

1) allow users to designate what the flood light does in certain activity zones.
Example:
Floodlight turns on for STREET activity zone
Flood light and siren turn on for FRONT YARD activity zone
That way you can potential scare anyone away without waking the neighborhood. And can have a deterrent for people checking out parked cars without setting off alarm

2) Siren setting should allow for less than 60s. And also be linked to continued activity.
An option to have a countdown warning of siren activation
An option to record your own recording

3) An option able to have in the setting that once the floodlight outdoor camera is triggered all indoor cameras in the house start recording and activate indoor lighting as well.  (I know the cameras can be activated but ArloQ is not included as I think you have to purchase Arlo Smart for each one even though they already have a recording package included with the camera, which I think is a little unfair)

4) A way to secure the camera to the base. These things are so vulnerable to theft. Even if Arlo willing to replace them should have some sort of key or even a screw to deter people from just snapping them out of the housing

5) A way to store extra wiring for the solar panel. It looks so sloppy and bush league. Even when all Velcro and zip tied. Wiring should be able to be stored in the housing.

6) Arlo app should have an option to be able to activate live pictures on say 2-3 cameras as soon as you log in. Having all of the camera go to live would obviously be slower and defeat the purpose but to be able to have say your 2 most important cameras go live during the log in process would be great. The delay is so annoying and always behind the speeds of some of the competitors.

7) A push notification that sirens are activating would a good way to remind owners to prevent accidental activation.  I set my sirens to activate very late at night but sometimes I need to make a trip to the garage and a quick reminder would be helpful.

😎 Make your solar panels looks less like an iPhone.,,,they work great for my floodlights in sunny California but from the street they are the exact shape and color of an iPhone.