Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Alarm Siren Button Is Too Easy To Click By Mistake

When I use the iOS app and expand the video screen, the alarm button is very close to the "minimize" arrows on the screen and I risk to turn on the alarm by mistake. Would it be possible to make the arlam button smaller?

Comments
ArloProOwner
Apprentice

Yes, the new placement does get in the way or viewing area and also possibly pressing it by mistake.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

@UffeN wrote:

When I use the iOS app and expand the video screen, the alarm button is very close to the "minimize" arrows on the screen and I risk to turn on the alarm by mistake. Would it be possible to make the arlam button smaller?

Completely agree.  WAY to easy to accidently hit the button.

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired
Status changed to: Engineering Investigation

GingerDan
Novice

I’d like to agree here as well. I registered just to post this topic and I’m glad to see it’s already listed.

instead of minimizing, I press the stop button to exit full screen because those two buttons are too close. I’d suggest moving the alarm button to top center or the minimize button to bottom right.