Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Able to use Push To Talk ability through Echo Show for Arlo Pro 3 camera

Easy if given the AMAZON API to access the camera's mic via an Echo Show without using the Arlo app. 

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

yasdaz17
Tutor

Hi, I understand you can see the video feed through alexa, even have it pop up automatically on show when motion is detected.  However, I want to be able to talk to and hear the person at the other end of the camera.  I had seen this post, https://www.imore.com/arlo-pro-3-floodlight-and-new-alexa-skill-video-doorbell-now-available.  Is it accurate?   Does the video doorbell have that skill now?  And when might we see it in cameras? 

I really want that ability and ring is the only camera that has it right now.  Even though ring shows live feed almost instantly and arlo takes at least 7 seconds, I am wanting to go with arlo but this is a deal breaker.