Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

jak0lantash
Mentor
Mentor

Hello,

I'm trying to enable HomeKit and have no code underthe base. According to all the other messages here, I need a token reset. Can somebody help with that please?

---
Former NETGEAR Employee.
Disclaimer: Views and opinions expressed here are my own.
154 REPLIES 154
Grakson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I have my token reset as well?

Grakson2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is it possible to have the token reset for my router as well?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

This has already been reset. No need to duplicate post, or it could potentially get reset again after already being set up. 

KaranChris
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have no homekit code listed under my base station. Do i need a token reset?
SN: 4RE3827NA16A3
MAC: B03956E98E65

Thanks

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Tomasso
Aspirant
Aspirant

If possible, it appears I'm also in need of a HomeKit token reset for my Ultra SmartHub VMB5000 (SN: A9W3367KD0151). Thanks.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tomasso,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Ypassi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi 

how can I get a token reset? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ypassi,

JamesC

Lexxel01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

i also need a token reset please.

4RD1757UA0C9B

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Lexxel01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you 👍🏻

Rcsager
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same problem. Can I have a token reset as well?

4R05827PA8DC9

WalterG
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also need a toke reset   Thanks!

Base Station: VMB3010r2

Firmware:   1.21.0.2_1540_8a519C8

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Rcsager and @WalterG  I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Kalisilver
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Could you please send a token reset request to my base station as I am unable to add my devices to HomeKit 

Model: VMB5000r4

Firmware: 1.21.1.0_1431_9611cf3

SN: 5GP60C7RA09F7

Thanks

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Kalisilver
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Could you please send  a token reset request to my base station as I am unable to add my devices to HomeKit 

Model: VMB5000r4

Firmware: 1.21.1.0_1431_9611cf3

SN: 5GP60C7RA09F7

Thanks

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

mikmak
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I have my token reset as well?

Mikael

sn: 5TM1987MA0D9B

greasy_fork
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a token reset as well. Thank you!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Lexxel01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

i need again a token reset please.

4RD1757UA0C9B

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

robinsonlee
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is driving me crazy. Can I get a HomeKit token reset?