Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Token reset

jak0lantash
Mentor
Mentor

Hello,

I'm trying to enable HomeKit and have no code underthe base. According to all the other messages here, I need a token reset. Can somebody help with that please?

---
Former NETGEAR Employee.
Disclaimer: Views and opinions expressed here are my own.
148 REPLIES 148
longhorn3679
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC, may I please have a token reset as well? I had requested one last week, but never received a response.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

What is the serial number associated with your base station? The account you're using on the community has no Arlo account associated with it.

JamesC

longhorn3679
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC,

Below is the information for my base station:

Hardware: VMB4000r3

SN: 4R03737UA8580
The account it is associated with is 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

longhorn3679,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Nelnorno
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I'm trying to enable HomeKit, stuck on looking for devices. According to all the other messages here, I need a token reset. Can somebody help with that please?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nelnorno,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Phip
Aspirant
Aspirant

Request Arlo to send a token request to my Arlo VMB4000 base station
tag the mods @JamesC and @ShayneS

as per solution provided in 
Arlo Pro 2 base station VMB4000 won't connect ...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Phip,

JamesC

irondf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I would like to request a token reset for the Smart Hub connected to this account. I have the VMB4540r2. 

thank you so much!

Dinho1993
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a token reset. What do you need from me?

Dinho1993
Aspirant
Aspirant

Token reset on:

VMB4540r3

Jtbillups
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am in desperate need of a token reset for my system. 

Ultra_user1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Request token reset 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

irondf, Dinho1993, Jtbillups, Ultra)user1

JamesC

JeffKelso
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset for my HomeKit?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Chrigi06
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset for my HomeKit?

Aldal
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, can you please send me a token reset also - I accidentally deleted my Home and when trying to setup HomeKit again the App is stuck on 'discovering your devices'. Based station is VMB4000r3, S/N 4RD3817JA1FFB. Alll firmware is up to date.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Aldal
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you - that worked, all sorted now. Thanks for the prompt response!!

btnorton3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello I need a token reset request sent to my base station please. 

ecbly
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello can you send me a reset token as well please. Thank you. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

tomg888
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, 
Please may I also request a token reset
a
Thank you

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator