Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Token reset

jak0lantash
Mentor
Mentor

Hello,

I'm trying to enable HomeKit and have no code underthe base. According to all the other messages here, I need a token reset. Can somebody help with that please?

---
Former NETGEAR Employee.
Disclaimer: Views and opinions expressed here are my own.
148 REPLIES 148
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

jak0lantash
Mentor
Mentor

Thanks @JamesC 

Unfortunately, there's no HomeKit menu under Settings / My Devices: https://imgur.com/a/8kEDQWw

---
Former NETGEAR Employee.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jak0lantash,

You may need to try factory resetting and re-onboarding the base station. After onboarding the base station as if it were new, I can see another token reset and you can test again.

JamesC

jbro40
Aspirant
Aspirant

can you even get a base station anymore?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jbro40,

SmartHubs can be purchased individually from arlo.com here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/accessories

JamesC

jak0lantash
Mentor
Mentor

It's unfortunate I will not be able to enable HomeKit, but I'm not willing to factory reset my base station at this stage...

---
Former NETGEAR Employee.
CCS0418
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could you please reset mine as well?

Netgear arlo pro base station

model VMB4000

s/n 4R036C70A6166

mac a0046080D853

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CCS0418,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

RyanNixon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi can I request a HomeKit token reset for the following base stations please:

I have reset my HomeKit but both stations won’t rediscover! Thank you!

Wallndan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello James

can you please reset my basestation as well? This is the 3re time for me, why is there no better solution? 

Cheers

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit tokens, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

PatrickN88
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, can I get the token reset please for HomeKit integration?

Thanks

Patrick

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

PatrickN88,

JamesC

PatrickN88
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks @JamesC. That has done the trick. 

bm6067982
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you send a token reset to my base station?  I cannot add to HomeKit.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bm6067982,

JamesC

bm6067982
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC 

Works perfectly. Thank you.

TRAVMO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sadly our HomeKit integration stopped working about 2 weeks ago again. Can you reset my token so I can setup HomeKit again?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TRAVMO,

JamesC

danhon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I also need a token reset to add my base station back into Homekit.

TheGui
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi support team,

can you please also send a token reset for my vmb4000r3 ? I'm having the same issue
S/N: 4RD1737NA0FB7

thanks!

detsroh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, i would like a token reset - Thanks in advance!

Any way to do this oneself?

Cheers, Casper

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

danhon, TheGui, detsroh

JamesC

JeffKelso
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset to my second base station for HomeKit?

Thanks!