Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Token reset

jak0lantash
Mentor
Mentor

Hello,

I'm trying to enable HomeKit and have no code underthe base. According to all the other messages here, I need a token reset. Can somebody help with that please?

---
Former NETGEAR Employee.
Disclaimer: Views and opinions expressed here are my own.
148 REPLIES 148
SpudNYC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset for my SmartHub? I’ve done all of the troubleshooting and this appears to be the solution. Please let me know if anything is needed from me to get this token reset. Thanks.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SpudNYC,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

carismatico78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you please send a token reset to my Arlo Basestation under this account?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

carismatico78,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

carismatico78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank ou!  That was very speedy. 

Wallndan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello 

Fourth time I need a reset token. Please send one. When do you have proper fix for this?

Cheers

carismatico78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you please reset my TOKEN again so I can pair with HOMEKIT?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wallndan, carismatico78

JamesC

DudeMac17
Tutor
Tutor

Hi James could i please get a token reset for my older base station thank you! 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@DudeMac17  your token has been reset. You will need to reboot the smarthub/base station.

MaveKi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you reset my Token pls.

stikaamutt
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue with HomeKit not being able to locate my base station. Could you please reset mine also.

BTW: Is replying to an open thread on this topic the only way to get a token reset? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

stikaamutt,

JamesC

Alexfil
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello! Could you reset my Homekit token please

DaveArlo27
Guide
Guide

Hi could you reset my HomeKit as it’s stopped working and can’t link it to my Apple decide. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Alexfil and @DaveArlo27 I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JoaoPereira
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem when I try to conect HomeKit. Can you reset the token for me please?

DaveArlo27
Guide
Guide

Hi Arlo Team, I've tried already the instructions and can't get this to connect.

I have done this before in the past successfully when my code was reset, but now it's just not showing up.
I turn off my devices 'power off', wait 5 mins, turn on, and try and nothing is showing up in the app, keep app open for over 5 mins and still nothing.
Could you double check that it is reset? Thank you.
Previously was able to get HomeKit cam notifications on my Apple TV just fine, but now nothing.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@JoaoPereira and @DaveArlo27 I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

WarrenAU
Tutor
Tutor

Hello,

My HomeKit connection stopped working a few weeks ago. Can you please reset my token? Thanks. 

Pro Base Station Three-LED VMB4000 

hollywood-blvd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Can you please send a token reset request to my base station - I am unable to add my devices to HomeKit as well.

Model: VMB5000r6

Firmware: 1.21.1.0_1431_9611cf3

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Kalisilver
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Could you please send a token reset request to my base station as I am unable to add my devices to HomeKit 

Model: VMB5000r4

Firmware: 1.21.1.0_1431_9611cf3

SN: 5GP60C7RA09F7

Thanks

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Kalisilver
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reset but still unable to connect to HomeKit. 
It was previously working fine but following à HomeKit reset, I could not add my Arlo smart hub anymore.

I aleady reseted my SmartHub twice yesterday and this afternoon.

What would you suggest to get it to work?

Thanks