Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Token reset

jak0lantash
Mentor
Mentor

Hello,

I'm trying to enable HomeKit and have no code underthe base. According to all the other messages here, I need a token reset. Can somebody help with that please?

---
Former NETGEAR Employee.
Disclaimer: Views and opinions expressed here are my own.
154 REPLIES 154
Kalisilver
Aspirant
Aspirant

All working fine now after restarting my router 

cmscmadd
Tutor
Tutor

Can I get a token reset too please. 

Ksunding
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi!

Can my hub get a token to? 

GGArloSystem
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I'd like a token reset for my HomeKit, thank you!

snoopydoggy1741
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello I need a token reset as well. Removed from homekit a while ago and just got some new cameras. Need to add y base station back. Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cmscmadd, Ksunding, GGArlosystem, snoopydoggy1741

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Dester68
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I had to replace my router and need a Token reset so I can get my Base Station in HomeKit again.  Can you please help me get it?  I asked in  another thread already, but no response so far.

Thanks,

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Dester68
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, it worked.

ZuluRay
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

Trust you are well 

Could I also please get a token reset on A0E2067VA0905?

Thank you

warm regards

Joepepperz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a token reset had it all connected and now it’s gone 

Monney
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, 

can I also have a Token reset for my base, I’m not able to setup my cameras on homekit.

VMB4500r2
5TM19A7FA1141

thank you

Jayoplus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I am also requesting an Apple home token reset on my base station. 
thank you. 

Nokia447
Aspirant
Aspirant

I think I need to reset token 

can you help? 

IMG_3071.png

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Jayoplus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello @BrookeN 

I just turned off and disconnected the power from my base and attempted to add to home using the instructions and I’m running into the same issue. It is just stuck on the “discovering devices” screen.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

It has been reset. Please follow the steps within the link above.

Joepepperz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have reset and discovered nothing used to work with HomeKit and then it vanished please reset token 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Joepepperz,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Steve24
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello JamesC!  I would also like to request a token reset please 🙏 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Steve24,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

longhorn3679
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I please request a token reset as well?

Hardware: VMB4000r3

SN: 4R03737UA8580

Abe777
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having rhe same issue with home kit, can you please reset my security token

taw1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue with my homekit integration that was working at one time, can I get the token reset pease?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Abe777, taw1

JamesC