Re: Arlo Pro 2, HomeKit setup issues

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Token reset please, thank you

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m glad I found this topic, as I’ve been having similar issues adding my setup to HomeKit. Humbly requesting a token reset on my end, as well. Thanks very much!
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

albaker, frankief971, Arcam, Gdhar, absharma78, Peaviner, hockeyamd, ewjp

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get this token reset please? I have 2 VMB 4500 and 1 VMB4000, the problem is on one of the VMB4500. Thank you

Model: VMB4500 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ricardo_GSA,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reset. No change. Still do not see the option to select HomeKit under "Settings > My Devices" for my Base Station. I have reloaded the Arlo App on my iPhone 11 running the latest IOS several times. 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

frankief971,

If you're still experiencing an issue, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James

Just confirming the token reset you sent was to my Arlo HD SmartHub?

If yes then its still not picking it up after I go to Homekit Setup under the Smarthub.

I have logged a case with support as well but not got anywhere yet.

thanks

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
I also need a token reset. Can you please send to me? Same issues as reported above.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

miketothed,

JamesC

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks James. I still seem to be having the issue. I unplugged the base station to reboot as you suggested but I don’t see and devices when I attempt HomeKit setup per instructions. I attached a screenshot.
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks JamesC.

Unfortunately this didn’t resolve my issue after restarting the base station. I also opened a support case on this.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

miketothed, Tobyv

If you're still experiencing an issue, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a reset token. Can not get HomeKit to discover in Arlo app. I have reset and unplugged base station several times. Firmware is 1.16.2.3-3499. 

Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cjt1988,

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please re-send, this has not worked for the VMB4000. 
Thank you

Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I get a reset token? I’m having the same issue. Thanks,
Model: VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra SmartHub
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ricardo_GSA,

Collin_carter,

JamesC

Highlighted
Star
Star

Token reset please, thanks!

This is actually at least my third time, every few months my cameras all drop out of HomeKit and I have to remove and redo the HomeKit setup and I need the token reset in order to be able to readd.

Wish this wouldn’t keep happening but thanks for the help though!