Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

jak0lantash
Mentor
Mentor

Hello,

I'm trying to enable HomeKit and have no code underthe base. According to all the other messages here, I need a token reset. Can somebody help with that please?

---
Former NETGEAR Employee.
Disclaimer: Views and opinions expressed here are my own.
152 REPLIES 152
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JeffKelso,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

rk9
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, could I also get a HomeKit token reset. Thanks in advance!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rk9,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Heyarms
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

i also need my base station token reset to reconnect to home kit! Thanks!

Heyarms
Aspirant
Aspirant

^^ disregard… after a few resets and deleting the items a few times I got it to pair again 

Kevin30376
Aspirant
Aspirant

My HomeKit connection dropped with the newest base station update. How to do fix that?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kevin30376,

JamesC

Kevin30376
Aspirant
Aspirant
  • It worked for a day then stopped working again. 
Kevin30376
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get another token reset? It was working then stopped again…

thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kevin30376,

JamesC

Reid4854
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I request for a HomeKit token reset for myself?  I have the same issues as everyone in this thread.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reid4854,

JamesC

CoonsP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please reset the homekit token for both of my base stations. Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CoonsP,

JamesC

Reid4854
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have reset my base station per the given instructions.  However, there is still no “HomeKit” option (step 4) under My Devices.  Is there anything else I can do?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Reid4854 wrote:

I have reset my base station per the given instructions.  However, there is still no “HomeKit” option (step 4) under My Devices.  Is there anything else I can do?

Are you looking in the base station settings?

Reid4854
Aspirant
Aspirant

yes, I am in my base station settings.  

IMG_0645.png

Michok
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @JamesC,

can you send a reset token request to my station?

Model: VMB4000r3

Pro Base Station Three-LED VMB4000 

serial: 4RC3947FA0488

thanks

azza20
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @JamesC 

Please can you reset my HomeKit token for my Arlo base station?

Regards

Aaron

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Reid4854 wrote:

yes, I am in my base station settings.  

IMG_0645.png

What model base station do you have?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Michok, azza20

JamesC

Reid4854
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the VMB4000r3.

firmware 1.21.1.0_4300_898b168

azza20
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @JamesC,

I’m still unable to setup HomeKit, it’s still showing as linked in the Arlo app to a previous HomeKit Home. 

Xandervdw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I please get my token reset also

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reid4854, azza20, Xandervdw

JamesC