Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Re: Arlo Pro 2, HomeKit setup issues

Discussion stats
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I have another token reset also please? I had one reset already and followed the instructions but still ended up in the holding pattern for HomeKit device discovery. Thanks.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ltuned, Coronadelmar75

If the token reset did not resolve the issue, you may need to remove your base station from the Arlo mobile app and factory reset before trying again.

How can I reset my Arlo SmartHub or base station to the default values?

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, can I please get the token pushed as well?

Having the same issue. 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Scone,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi JamesC, I was loving HomeKit working with my arlo for quite some time but all of a sudden it has stopped working and every time I try to reconnect my arlo base station to HomeKit it gets stuck discovering. Can you please send me a token reset to my base station to resolve the issue? Thanks!
Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, could I get a token for HomeKit?
Thank you
Model: VMB4500 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Guyincog, Lb123

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC, it worked! Thank you!
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

My arlo pro 2 HomeKit stopped working a couple weeks ago. I have followed all kinds of steps but I cannot get the arlo app to rediscover the arlo base in HomeKit setup.  Will a token reset fix this?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

2hotty,

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC,

Can I please have a token reset as well? I am also having the same issue setting up my Arlo system on Homekit.

Thank you very much for your help.

sc1683

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

sc1683,

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC

I'm having the same issue. Can you send me a token reset request too?

Thanks

Rich

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same problem, I cannot connect my Arlo to Homekit and get the message "Discovering your device. Please wait." Can you send my new base station a reset token? I have two base stations, one is a new VMB4500r2 and I have a VMB3010r2 with older cameras on it.

Thank you,

-Peter

Model: VMB4500 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station