Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Tutor

Re: Cannot link Arlo Pro with Google Home and/or assistant

Still a no go on the original Arlos. A big thank you to Arlo and Netgear for supporting your products! 

Message 226 of 233
Aspirant

Re: "Not Responding" message from Google Assistant; unable to stream through Google Assist

Glad that asking Google Home to sync all of your devices worked for you. Unfortunately it didn't for me, and I still have the same issue (either not showing camera streams at all, or stopping after a few seconds). Weird how some solutions work for some and not for others.
Message 227 of 233
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Change mode commands using Google Home assistant

Just connected to Google Home to see the stream on google home app...but also this feature doesn't works.
From Arlo app I can see the stream:

Screenshot_20190515-090923.png

but in google home app I have only an error on the stream page: "Not responding"

Screenshot_20190515-091009.png

Message 228 of 233
Aspirant

Google Hub not streaming from Arlo pro

Just bought a google hub and set up all my smart stuff successfully. Arlo Pro doesn't stream though. Get a blank smart camera screen, then when i select cameras it says it isn't able to stream at the moment.

So i searched all the old threads. Most seem to say that it suddenly starts working with no work around.

I called arlo support and the guy said" we are aware of an issue with streaming to google". Pushing a little further he said they are working on a solution. Pushing further he said it should be resolved in a years time. Really? Really Really Really???

Come on guys get it sorted.
Model: VMC4030 | Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera
Message 229 of 233
Aspirant

Re: "Not Responding" message from Google Assistant; unable to stream through Google Assist

I have successfully linked my Arlo Pro 2 system with Google but my Nest Hub only shows a black screen and buffering. Judging by the sheer number of complaints it seems this is a widespread defect. How does Arlo constantly come to market with so many issues, don't you guys have QA?
Message 230 of 233
Initiate

Re: Google Home Assistant Original Arlo wire free camera

I just tried streaming Arlo through my Google assistant and it still does not work. Is there something I need to do to set it up? Unlink and re-link to Google home?
Message 231 of 233
Initiate

I tried the same. I unlinked/relinked the ARO servi es in Google Home. I can say "Hey Google, show me entry, on office TV." And it appears Google tells Chromecast, the TV changes inputs to the Chromecast. However the only end result I get is a blank screen? Are there any other steps we are missing?

Message 232 of 233
Aspirant

I just tried mine as well. I get a line at the bottom of the TV, no streaming appears? Please help!
Message 233 of 233