Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Homekit Reset Token

Collin_carter
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base is not discoverable when trying to connect to HomeKit.
Can you send me another token reset request to my base station?  Thanks,
415 REPLIES 415
Fin76177
Aspirant
Aspirant
I got connected to HomeKit now. Thanks for you help
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @Isacksenfamily

Can you give it one more try, I reset the token again.

Thank you

Isacksenfamily
Apprentice
Apprentice
I have two hubs. Living Room and Bedroom. Tried the power cycle on the bedroom hub. Still get wheel of death. Please advise.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Isacksenfamily

I reset it again, try leaving it unplugged for a few minutes the reboot.

Isacksenfamily
Apprentice
Apprentice
Set for 5 minutes power cycled off. Same flow as attached on bedroom hub. Do I need to power cycle my home hub and next steps?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Isacksenfamily

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

badstatic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a reset token sent to my base station as well please?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @badstatic

I have reset you token. Pease reboot your base station and test again. Thank you

badstatic
Aspirant
Aspirant

New token did not work.  Got 'uncertified accessory" error. 

Please advise.

thanks..

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@badstatic

I have reset your device again, please unplug your Smart Hub for 1 min then plug in & try again. If you receive the same error, Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

RockyB_vl
Aspirant
Aspirant
Please send a token reset. First one worked for a few months, now I gotta do it again. 🤦🏻‍♂️
ebayboru
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi - I am also having issues connecting my Arlo Base station to HomeKit. Would you be able to send a token reset request for my device also?
Isacksenfamily
Apprentice
Apprentice
My escalation to support has failed. Logs provided and cannot triage or identify issue. Has anyone been successful when reset token fails?
ebayboru
Aspirant
Aspirant
No I’ve not had my issue resolved yet. What can I do to resolve?
Isacksenfamily
Apprentice
Apprentice
Escalate to second level and demand resolution. Thus is a defect on the HK hub integration. They are ignoring me at this point.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @RockyB_vl @ebayboru

I have reset your devices, please unplug your base station for a few minutes then try again.

Zobby1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi. Could you be so kind as to reset the token for my base station please?

Many thanks

John.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Zobby1

I have reset you token. Pease reboot your base station and test again. Thank you

svsmart
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi There,

I am also trying to add arlo to Homekit but the HomeKit option is not visible in the settings, can a reset token be sent to my base please (understanding that is resolving everyone's problem here)

Cheers

sv

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@svsmart

EdC1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having trouble trying to pair my VMB5000 base station to HomeKit.  I'm getting a message that the ARLO equipment is "unsupported" and won't let me pair it with HomeKit. This issue is all over the forums and the rest of the internet, and the solution seems to be to have someone from Arlo push a new token to my hub. Would someone mind doing that for me please?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @EdC1

rahdave_arlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please can you send a reset token request as my Arlo can not longer connect to my homekit

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@rahdave_arlo

JM08
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would like to jump on the token reset bandwagon as well.