Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Homekit Reset Token

Collin_carter
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base is not discoverable when trying to connect to HomeKit.
Can you send me another token reset request to my base station?  Thanks,
415 REPLIES 415
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Zobby1

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Mocajr66
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you please reset my HomeKit token, thanks
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Mocajr66

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Mocajr66
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks, works perfect
sjl47
Aspirant
Aspirant
I need a HomeKit token reset again!

Thanks, Scott
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@sjl47

Thank you

Zachy85
Aspirant
Aspirant
<p>Need a reset token again for my Arlo base station. Thanks!</p>
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Zachy85

Thank you

Roslan
Aspirant
Aspirant
mine stuck again. kindly reset please, this is like the 5th or 6th time already. is there any more permanent solution in place?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Roslan

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again. I have requested some info regarding the need for multiple resets. 

Thank you

tqalexander
Aspirant
Aspirant

I moved my basestation to another room and it jumped onto a second network in my home.  When I moved it back to the correct network the basestation no longer works with homekit.  I attempted to remove and re-add it to homekit and now I'm in the same boat as the rest of this thread.  Can I get a token reset, please?

In addition, is this need for a token documented anywhere?  It seems odd that the only place I see how to resolve this issue is in a series of forum posts where moderators are posting the same "I reset your token" message over and over.  Is this strictly something that must be addressed by someone from Arlo or is there another means to reset the token?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@tqalexander

Thank you

chadnelson
Aspirant
Aspirant
May I please have a token reset?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@chadnelson

Thank you

ccm18
Aspirant
Aspirant
Could you reset token please?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ccm18

Thank you