Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Collin_carter
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base is not discoverable when trying to connect to HomeKit.
Can you send me another token reset request to my base station?  Thanks,
415 REPLIES 415
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@kritch83

I have reset your token, please reboot your Base Station/Smart Hub and try again

ssk109
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have set up the Arlo Base Station VMB4000 1.16.3890 f/w and Pro 2 Cameras but have the message “This accessory has not been certified to work with HomeKit so some features may not be available”. 

It seems a token reset will fix this issue so may I be included in that process?

Keltar11
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS Please reset my token as well.  Having the same issues as everyone else and also have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app and restarted my hub.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ssk109 @Keltar11 

I have reset your tokens again, Please unplug your Security light bridge and base station again for 30 sec and plug back in. 

Rod28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Noodlesoup
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you reset my tokens too? Cannot connect arlo baby at all anymore. The app thinks it is listed in HomeKit but there is not arlo device in HomeKit.
Zachy85
Aspirant
Aspirant
How can I get a reset token for my arlo base station?
RaffaeleR
Aspirant
Aspirant
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Zachy85 @RaffaeleR

I have reset your token, please reboot your Base Station/Smart Hub and try again

Yld2rob
Apprentice
Apprentice
Please reset my Homekit token. I am having issues setting up homekit
Logic03
Aspirant
Aspirant
Been experiencing this same issue. Could I get a token refresh?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Logic03

I have reset your token, please reboot your Base Station and try again

ERGibson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can’t get Apple HomeKit integration working - reloaded app reset hub - gets stuck at discovering devices from the device - hub - setup HomeKit menu - please reset token
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ERGibson

Henrychung828
Aspirant
Aspirant

I noticed that the HomeKit cannot connect to my 2 x Arlo cameras and I tried to remove / add it back thru the Arlo IOS app but failed. can you please help to reset the token for me?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Henrychung828

DvxAznxvb
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi i need to get a reset to homekit token please; my device cannot bridge to homekit to view

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@DvxAznxvb

I have reset your token, please reboot your Base Stations and try again

DvxAznxvb
Aspirant
Aspirant
Superhome
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had HomeKit set up but then removed it because I was reorganizing things. Now when I try to add my base station again the app just gets stuck on "Discovering your device. Please wait." I saw this posted elsewhere for a different hub and support sent a token reset request which seemed to resolve the issue for others. Can you please fix mine too?
Ian-D
Tutor
Tutor

Hi guys, I am also having the same issue, the iOS app just Says "Discovering your device Please wait"

used to work fine on the HomeKit but no longer connecting.

Do I need a reset token?

Thanks

JB7474
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello. I also cannot “discover” my base station when setting up Homekit. Can I please get a token reset?
JeremyH24
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good Afternoon,

Am i able to get a reset token? I am having the same issue. Apple Homekit stuck at "Discovering your device. Please Wait".

Comfortsins
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem. Apple HomeKit saying “discovering your device. Please wait”. And it never finds the devices. Can you please send me a reset token?

Thank you.