Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Integration won’t work

spatel9114
Follower
Follower
I’ve set up my VMB4000 Base station with 1 Arlo Pro camera and 3 Arlo Essential cameras, and when I try and configure HomeKit on the base station, it gets stuck on the discovering step and won’t actually connect. Can I get some help?
783 REPLIES 783
grollarii
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi @JamesC . Hope you are doing well. I am having the same issue with my arlo it is saying unverified device when trying to connect to home kit. Can you please also send my base station the updated token to fix it? Thanks so much
grollarii
Aspirant
Aspirant
Never mind @JamesC I called support and they did it for me. Thanks.
javierfalcon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m experiencing the same issue did all what the rest have done I bet it has to be with the token as well. If you could help me with that please.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

javierfalcon,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Arhigh
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James I just purchased the Ultra 2 yesterday and I was hoping you could send me a token please
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arhigh,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Arhigh
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you so very much James! Worked perfectly. I really do love these cameras
Sonte_Cuco
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I am having the same issue with my VMB5000r5 Ultra 2 base station. Can you please resend the token?

Thank you!

Terry

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sonte_Cuco,

JamesC

Sonte_Cuco
Aspirant
Aspirant

James,

That worked great!  Thank you so much!

Nicksubs
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James, can I get a token request sent to my device as well? Thank you.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nicksubs,

JamesC

MarkSA
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James,
May I request a reset token please. Thank You very much for the help.
-Mark
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MarkSA,

JamesC

MarkSA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your help James. I was able to connect.

Daryl-100
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I am having this same error, can I get a token pushed to my smart hub?

Thanks,

daryl

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Daryl-100,

JamesC

Daryl-100
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. That worked great.

daryl

Kauyau
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear James,

I am having the same issue with my VMB4000r3.  Can you please send me the token? tks.  

Rhodesy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I James - i'm also having the same issue, please could you send the token to my device?  thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kauyau, Rhodesy

JamesC

Mtwilliams87
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello James, I cannot get my Apple HomeKit to discover my Arlo base station. Can you please send me a token reset as well?

Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mtwilliams87,

JamesC

Bryshi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James, I have this problem too. Can you reset my token, too??

My base is a vmb4000r3
Thank you!
Payneful13
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey JamesC, is this still an issue? My VMB5000r5 (firmware version: 1.16.3.2_693_6cd3d19, no updates available) is giving me the same error when I try to connect to HomeKit. I submitted support request 41923674 yesterday but haven't received a response yet.