Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

spatel9114
Follower
Follower
I’ve set up my VMB4000 Base station with 1 Arlo Pro camera and 3 Arlo Essential cameras, and when I try and configure HomeKit on the base station, it gets stuck on the discovering step and won’t actually connect. Can I get some help?
783 REPLIES 783
javab0y
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James 

could you please reset my token as well. Been having this issue and had given up until I stumbled across this thread. Thanks!

tomchalmers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC, 

I too am having similar issues connecting my base station to Apple HomeKit. Would it be possible to be sent the token reset as mentioned in this thread?

Thanks in advance.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

javab0y, tomchalmers

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Pkehlet
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James.

Would you be able to send me an token to, because my Arlo VMB4500 r2 basestation won’t connect to Apple HomeKit either.
Regards
Patrick
Seamork
Initiate
Initiate
Hi can I get a token resent to my base station too? I have been trying to figure this out for months.

Thank you
Zedrick
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pkehlet, Seamork, Zedrick

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

AleO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

can I have a token reset request too? I’m not able to configure HomeKit.

Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AleO,

JamesC

Mithril
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

My arlo has the same problem, too. Could you help me to reset the token?

Bob503
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mithril, Bob503

JamesC

Farmerbs
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Farmerbs,

JamesC

Manas0185
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James,

Can I also have the token? I am having the same issue with base station.

Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Manas0185,

JamesC

Farmerbs
Aspirant
Aspirant

It still did not work, can you resend.  I have two base stations.  I has worked the other has not.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Farmerbs,

I resent the token to both of your base stations, please let me know if you still experience an issue.

JamesC

Farmerbs
Aspirant
Aspirant

do i reboot then unplug, or just unplug?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Farmerbs,

A simple reboot (via the app) or removing and reapplying power should work.

JamesC

dezi
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hi James.
I have same home kit issue for my vmb4000r3 base.
Please send the new token.
Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dezi,

JamesC

darkskylight
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, could I have a token reset request too? Homekit has not been working for me. Thank you for your help!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

darkskylight,

JamesC

darkskylight
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks James- works like a charm, very grateful for your time and help! 😊