Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
bryantrichar
Follower
Follower

I've seen some responses about needing a token sent for this issue?

117 REPLIES 117
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You are on the old user interface and have not migrated yet that is why you are unable to see it.

Buskins
Aspirant
Aspirant
CT2023
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I have added a second Apple TV, in another TV, with the same username. I can see the Arlo cameras but they all show only "no response". I tried reseting the new apple tv like 4 time, readded the user but still the same "no response" message.

Please help

Regards

CT

1westside1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a reset token as well?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Kyle7676
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you please send a token refresh. Thank you

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Sp00kySpic3
Aspirant
Aspirant

@BrookeN 

Can I also get a token reset?

Thank you!!!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Tanraell
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset as well please?  My hub suddenly stopped working on HomeKit and I can’t add it back.  Thanks!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

ndro777
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, can you also please send a token to my device? Having the same issue.

Thanks in advance!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ndro777 is your devices connected to a hub or basestation? Looking into resetting the token I do not see a basestation/hub on the account.

ndro777
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is a base station. I can give you the serial number if that helps?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you private message me the serial number as well as the email address it is attached to?

ndro777
Aspirant
Aspirant

Will do!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Messaged you. 

Pasipeikko
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same HomeKit problem as others. Cannot add Smarthub. Can i get a token also?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

BBence
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi! I have the same problem, can you send me a token reset? 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

RobvH
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also need a token reset for the base station (ultra smart hub and ultra2 cameras). 

Rob vH

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

BBence
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi! Can you please reset the token for me again, the same issue just happened?

Regards

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator