Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple HomeKit stuck at "Discovering your device. Please wait

Discussion stats
bryantrichar
Follower
Follower

I've seen some responses about needing a token sent for this issue?

103 REPLIES 103
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Pierreb77
Tutor
Tutor

Can I get a token as well … trying to add 5 cameras to HomeKit - the 5th Is the Arlo vid wireless doorbell - does anyone know if you can have 5 cams on HomeKit?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pierreb77,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

BennRule
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please can I have a token reset also, I can’t add to HomeKit 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BennRule,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

BennRule
Aspirant
Aspirant

All done! Thanks 

Kai4615
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue, may the token be reset on mine too please?

infinityends
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m having this issue as well. Can you send a token reset to my hub too 

thanks

brucelzy
Aspirant
Aspirant

May I please get a toke reset as well. Trying to add my 3 cameras back to HomeKit

Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kai4615, infinityends, brucelzy

JamesC

ArloCanada
Aspirant
Aspirant
tctx1979
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloCanada, txtx1979

JamesC

tctx1979
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, that solved my issue.

ArloCanada
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks token reset worked. 

albifossa
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset please? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

albifossa,

JamesC

mingming2468
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have encountered the same issue, just stuck there

can you send me a token reset

thanks 

Bobrown
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token to reset my base unit

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mingming2468, Bobrown

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

thais0n
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue, can i get a token reset please.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

thais0n,

JamesC

ripper64
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. Can you please send a reset token.

Jeff

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ripper64,

JamesC