Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

slash128
Luminary
Luminary

I had HomeKit set up but then removed it because I was reorganizing things. Now when I try to add my base station again the app just gets stuck on "Discovering your device. Please wait." I saw this posted elsewhere for a different hub and support sent a token reset request which seemed to resolve the issue for others. Is that what I need here?

613 REPLIES 613
Markj9
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you send my device a reset token? It’s stuck at discovery again.
randywei
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m having the same issue where I’m stuck at discovery. Can I get a reset token, please?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Markj9 and randywei,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

randywei
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, Jessica!  That reset token did the trick!

rcordeau
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Can I get a reset token sent to my hub so I can reintegrate with HomeKit?

Thanks,

Rob

gminors
Aspirant
Aspirant
Jesperk
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m also not able to connect HomeKit, can you please send a reset token to my base station.
Thank you.
GeorgeId
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, I’ve having this same issue. I have tried rebooting a few times and dint work. Could you help with this?
yshah80
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having the same problem.  Can you send a token reset to my 4500?

Thanks

mpatfield
Aspirant
Aspirant
Jesperk
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got it working now, please DO NOT send a reset token to my based, thank you

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi rcordeau, gminors, GeorgeId, and yshah80,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

TigerArloStatio
Aspirant
Aspirant
I also have the same issue, is that I need request a rest?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi TigerArloStatio,

mpatfield
Aspirant
Aspirant
I think my request might have been missed. Can you reset my token also please?
andrew_g12
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can’t add my Arlo system to HomeKit despite trying all the solutions I’ve read online. I’ve seen a token reset seems to fix things. Could I have the code sent? Thank you
Veloman518
Aspirant
Aspirant

My HomeKit setup wasn’t functioning so I removed my Arlo and now it can’t be detected any longer. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @mpatfield,

Sorry that I missed you. I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit

Hey @andrew_g12,

I'm unable to send you a token reset request due to your Base Station showing offline. Please make sure your Base Station is online and let me know.

Hi @Veloman518,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

cguerrero125
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could I get a token resent to my base station? I saw that fixes this same issue I am having from you all's end? Thanks!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi cguerrero125,

andrew_g12
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi - it is online now if you could re-send the token. Thank you.
jjsearle
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you send a new token to my base station as well?
Jbn7343
Aspirant
Aspirant
Could you also send a token reset to my base station as well?
GraniteDust
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi jessicaP,
Can I get a reset token sent to my hub so I can reintegrate with HomeKit?
GadgetVirtuoso2
Guide
Guide
Unable to setup HomeKit like many others because it is never found. It appears many other had their token reset and it works for them so please do the same for me.

Thank you.

My Setup: Linksys MX10 on Frontier FIOS 500/500.
Also experienced with AT&T Fiber & Charter Cable