Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple HomeKit Token reset

creekside6918
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with this accounts email address?

317 REPLIES 317
Mando-23
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get token rest for base station. Stuck on discovering Pro SmartHub VMB4540 

Jbon72
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good morning could you reset my HomeKit token please

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mando-23, Jbon72

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Brodie1225
Aspirant
Aspirant

Need a token reset too

Jbon72
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks that seems to have fixed it.   Thanks for the help 

Brodie1225
Aspirant
Aspirant

What do I need to do to request a token reset for my HomeKit integration?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Brodie1225,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Brodie1225
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your help. 

Sheawill
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a HomeKit Token reset. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sheawill,

JamesC

DaveArlo27
Guide
Guide

Hi could I please get a token reset for my Arlo base station as I can't get it to link to Apple HomeKit.

Thanks in advance

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DaveArlo27,

JamesC

Joan_LaCuquera
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem. Getting stuck discovering deviced for HomeKit with my smarthub vmb4000.

Can I get the token reset that seems to solve the problem? The hub is associated to this account.

Thanks!

DaveArlo27
Guide
Guide

James thank you for doing this. It sorted it out perfectly and so happy to have this now linked again. 

m have a great day. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Joan_LaCuquera,

JamesC

C001
Aspirant
Aspirant

Would you reset mine as well as there is no option to connect. Thanks

Gemelox
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could you please reset my base station?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

C001, Gemelox

JamesC

CNSL
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just moved into a new house and my base station can no longer connect to Homekit. I've read other posts that I need to have a token reset sent to my base unit. Can someone please help.

Cinisli
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, maybe this account has a problem, could you please also reset the token for this account.

C001
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m clearly doing something wrong but can’t work it out. 
I’m running Arlo secure app version 4.0.1 (5272) with a VMB4000r3 hub. Trying to setup HomeKit without a setup code per theseinstructions. The token has been reset. When opening the Arlo app settings > my devices > base station there is nothing about Home app. The only options are time zone, flicker adjustment, paired devices, local settings

Pro Base Station Three-LED VMB4000 Arlo Pro 

Gemelox
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still having the same issue 

3B965802-E6D4-4BC5-9376-8E7F1B026DCD.png

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CNSL, Cinisli

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

C001, Gemelox

You may need to factory reset your base station and re-onboard as if it were new. Take a look here: https://kb.arlo.com/1057976/How-can-I-reset-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-base-station-to-the-default-values

JamesC

Gemelox
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did the factory reset. Issue is the same 

8D020446-3DC7-4E0A-BE19-7A7578DA68FB.png