Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple HomeKit Token reset

creekside6918
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with this accounts email address?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

View solution in original post

317 REPLIES 317
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Safer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I also get a token reset request to my ultra smarthub?

Thx!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Safer,

JamesC

creekside6918
Aspirant
Aspirant

The token reset worked great, though it appears only one of my Ultra SmartHubs was reset. 

Can you reset the token for this hub too? I attached a picture. 

S/N A2819671A334F

MAC A411621BE814

IMG_0216.JPG
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

creekside6918,

Sent. Let me know if you still have an issue.

JamesC

ChrisSoulClann
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I also get a token reset request to my Arlo Pro2 Base Station?

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ChrisSoulClann,

JamesC

thrillingd
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, can I please have a token reset?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

thrillingd,

JamesC

ChrisSoulClann
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC

Unfortunately, nothing changed. I can see HomeKit and upon clicking it attempts to find the BaseStation but just sits and spins. Any suggestions? I had set it setup on an iPad over a year ago, maybe two, but recently reimaged the iPad and the HomeKit connection was lost. Now I can’t get it setup again.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ChrisSoulClann,

You may need to attempt a few times before the token reset finishes. Please let me know if you still experience an issue.

JamesC

fc7737
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear Arlo experts,

Can you please help me reset the token?

Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fc7737,

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Delroell,

JamesC

fc7737
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much James!  It works like a charm now.

RobertP2
Aspirant
Aspirant
Could you please send a HomeKit token reset to my base station as well.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RobertP2,

JamesC

dhalsey
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dhalsey,

JamesC

kpeck50
Tutor
Tutor

My app on both my iPhone and iPad (both updated with the latest iOS) will not allow the homekit setup.  It just sits with a "Discovering your device. Please wait." screen.  The app has been updated as well and the base station has been unplugged and reset.

kpeck50
Tutor
Tutor

Can someone please send me a token or whatever it is to make these cameras work with Homelink?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kpeck50,

JamesC

kpeck50
Tutor
Tutor