Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple HomeKit Token reset

creekside6918
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with this accounts email address?

317 REPLIES 317
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gemelox,

If you're still experiencing the same issue after a reset and receiving a token refresh, I encourage you to reach out to the support team and open a ticket with the Arlo mobile app under Settings > Support.

JamesC

Gemelox
Aspirant
Aspirant

This was their answer 

F704A2B2-9542-4095-A594-8D21F16263B2.png

C001
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC , didn’t work first time round but reset base station, disconnected and deleted app. Reset base station again, just in case. Reinstalled app and set up, then able to add as HomeKit without a code.

All sorted,

Thanks

tase
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, can I please get a token reset as well? Removed the base from homekit, not knowing of this bug.

Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

tase,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

davidjgarner
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with my email address?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

davidjgarner,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Baileydoodle
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had my arlo cameras connected to homekit for a while now. I noticed it stopped working and when I try to add it to homekit, it doesnt show up. I need the homekit token reseted. Thank you

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Baileydoodle,

JamesC

sjaltus
Aspirant
Aspirant

I removed Arlo base station from homekit in an attempt to resolve issues with homekit video freezing or not streaming. Now I cannot add my Arlo base back to homekit. Might I get a token reset sent to my base station - 5000?

Thank you,

Steve

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sjaltus,

JamesC

Watshim
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please reset my HomeKit token again.

The_1_GR81
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a HomeKit token to reset HomeKit? Thank you. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Watshim, The_1_Gr81

JamesC

Tomba
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Been trying to add my hub to Homekit multiple of times but it is forever looping. Looking for a Token reset as well.

SJNix
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I'm looking for a token reset as well please!

Thanks!

mikeluyten
Aspirant
Aspirant

HomeKit token reset please

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tomba, SJNix, mikeluyten

JamesC

Mocajr66
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a HomeKit token to reset HomeKit? Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mocajr66,

JamesC

FrankBama
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I ask for a reset as well for 4000 base station. 
thanks..

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

FrankBama,

JamesC

FrankBama
Aspirant
Aspirant

Worked. Thank you. 

jupiterfish
Guide
Guide

Again I need a reset token I thought we were going to have a button to do this? With every update I need to revisit this forum. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jupiterfish wrote:

Again I need a reset token I thought we were going to have a button to do this? With every update I need to revisit this forum. 

I'm sure the mods want that button even more than you do.

Hopefully Arlo will create a tool to allow users to do that reset on their own soon.