Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple HomeKit Token reset

creekside6918
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with this accounts email address?

317 REPLIES 317
Dannyuk123
Aspirant
Aspirant

4EC7F619-0579-401B-BB1D-FE59B629F2E6.png

please can you reset my token as well? Thanks 

PA514
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I seem to have the token issue as well could you reset?

Thank you.

mrmontecristo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Another request here for a token reset to the Arlo associated to this account please.

I've noticed also that, it seems every time the Base station is rebooted or turned off and on again, the Bonjour/mDNS identifier on _hap._tcp increases its index (#2, #3, #4, etc.)

Is this what's causing this inability for HomeKit to discover the Base station ? should I expect similar behaviour whenever a reboot is done?

dziad
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I ask for yet another token reset? I'm having the same problems (as every year) with the homekit integration since this morning.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jupiterfish, Dannyuk123, PA514, mrmontecristo, dziad

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

yenoromp
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi
can you please reset my token , 4RE17271A15B9

Paul

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

yenoromp,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

cmscmadd
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, can I get a token reset for the one hub associated with this account please.

ottawacan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, can I also get a token reset for my base station. thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cmscmadd, ottawacan

JamesC

Illbehavior
Aspirant
Aspirant

Requesting another token reset…

Meanwhile also I can’t add my new phone as a trusted device.

Now Homekit is hosed as a result of this nonsense of needing to ping Arlo support.

A longtime customer, lots of devices and years of subscription $ and support for my devices is about to expire.
Thanks.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Illbehavior,

If you're having trouble adding a new iOS device as a trusted device, see here: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo/Add-trusted-device-on-new-iPhone-Issue-Resolved-Workaround/m-p/18...

JamesC

Rxfiller
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having problems linking to Homekit to my base station. Can I also get a token reset. I requested one a couple of years ago and it worked. I have new network equipment and I think I need another one.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Rxfiller

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Bujasem1988
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue, can you reset token for me?

lphoward
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here.  Could you please send me a token reset.

Jasonwright285
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there could I get a token reset for my account. Lost my HomeKit. Starting from scratch. Thank you

Jasonwright285
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could I get a token reset for my account please. Lost HomeKit need to set it up again. 

Allanjor
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I have the same problem with connecting to HomeKit, can you send me a new token as well?

Ultra SmartHub VMB5000 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Allanjor,

JamesC

Jasonwright285
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC Could I get a HomeKit token reset for my account please

IMG_0993.jpeg

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jasonwright285,

JamesC

Allanjor
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I still don’t succeed in bridging to Apple HomeKit. I have followed the steps in the instructions you have sent me. The SmartHub internet LED is solid blue, so it’s online.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Allanjor,

I've sent another token reset, try rebooting your SmartHub and going through setup again.

JamesC

strevinob
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I also get a Token Reset for Apple HomeKit?