Smart Notifications.

Discussion stats
  • 61 Replies
  • 15 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
Highlighted
Star
Star

No, this did NOT WORK. I still got the animal notifications last night. You need to fix this or give me a credit back or a free year on my next subscription. Please fix this ASAP

Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for letting us know. We've informed the development team about this issue and they are looking into it further. We'll be sure to provide any information when we hear any new updates from the team.

Highlighted
Star
Star

This has been a veeeeeery looong drawn out fix that has never been fixed. Who do I talk to about the getting a credit on this. YOUR SYSTEM is not working, you haven't fixed it yet. I think I should get a credit for next year. Please fix this or give me someone to talk to about the credit.

Thanks

Highlighted
Luminary
Luminary

The strange thing is, this was fixed for me. I have not had this issue since my last post.

But ever since then my Activity Zones on my battery powered cameras no longer function. And I am paying for this to work yet it’s not. Now when will that get fixed.

It’s always something with Arlo.

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes.  This stopped working in the middle of April.  No fix yet.  We have basically been downgraded to "free" tier features but are paying for advanced.  The picture in the app and the AI cloud based activity zones are also not working. 

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes.  Arlo support has become a joke now.  It's gone completely downhill.  I am tired of all the problems.  

Highlighted
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have been told a number of times to set my Smart Notifications to cut down on the motion detection.  I finally got around to capturing screenshots to show that my smart notifications are set as directed but yet still get "Motion" alerts on my phone.

Motion-Arlo.jpg

Model: VMC5040 | Arlo Ultra Wire-Free Camera
Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

Is this iOS or Android?

Highlighted
Apprentice
Apprentice

Android..

Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

@Tech-D wrote:

Android..

Sounds like yet-another-bug.

@JamesC - can you check to see if smart notifications being delivered even if they are turned off is a known problem?

Highlighted
Luminary
Luminary
Probably. Like the Activity Zones which also don’t work.
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,
I’ve turned off motion notifications on all cameras but still receiving motion notification. I only want animal, vehicle and person enabled. I’ve tried toggling the setting and rebooting the smart hub but notifications are still flooding in. Cheers
Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub, VMC4040P | Arlo Pro 3 Wire-Free Camera, VMC5040 | Arlo Ultra Wire-Free Camera