Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
WinnieWinnie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Why do I only have 6 days of rolling storage when I used to have 7?

11 REPLIES 11
ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

We went down to 6 days too. 

Can anyone answer why?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey WinnieWinnie and ksss11,

Do you have a screenshot that shows your storage went down from seven days to six?

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

I posted that and then in the same session that I was on, I went to library and it is back to 7 days after a week at 6 days. So HMMMM.....

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

I have 6 days again. Don't know how to do screenshot.

WinnieWinnie
Aspirant
Aspirant
Only 6 days have green dots showing recordings. I hope you can view the screenshot
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Have you tried rebooting your Base Station to see if that helps? Are you only seeing six days worth of recording on the web client on your computer too?

migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary

I have noticed the same issue.  5 days with green dot plus the current day, 6 total.

Rebooted the base with no effect.   

Issue is on iOS devices.  All apps and firmware up to date.  

WinnieWinnie
Aspirant
Aspirant
THis is really strange... I didn’t get a chance to try any of your suggestions yet but I have 7 days again. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Keeping an eye to see if it’ll revert back to 6.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi migman_2001,

Are you seeing this problem through the web client on your computer? Try testing by using the default "Armed" mode for each day (not for the full day) to see if you have 7 days worth of recording.

WinnieWinnie
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am back down to 6 days of cloud storage. Just this morning, I had 7. I have the same problem when logging in thru the web
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If you're still having problems with only showing 6 days of recording, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.