Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Nanlee
Luminary
Luminary

Ac power has been disconnected from your Arlo device.Activity zones are currently disabled. and a red circle with a ! in it shows on both the Arlo pro and the Arlo pro 2.     We checked and they are online and the power is NOT OFF.   Any idea whats wrong?

364 REPLIES 364
jsaus63304
Luminary
Luminary

Made font size smaller on phone.  After you punch the OK a dozen times, the camera comes up.  As soon as you close the app, it reverts back.  Of course, everything on my phine is now too small to see.  This is BS

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the Arlo mobile app is available form the app store that resolves this issue. Please make sure your Arlo mobile app is updated to the latest version available.

Arlo Android App - 2.21.2 - 19th October 2020 

If you're still experiencing this issue, please start a new thread here on the community and let us know the details.

Thank you,

JamesC

Jimboh43
Initiate
Initiate
I was having the same issue recently I clicked on the 3 dots menu under each individual camera look for "video settings" or "activity zones" tap to open "activity zones" hit "ok" on the "AC power lost to cameras" on the notification (green "ok" button) I had "activity zones" set on each camera apparently and I had to swipe left on them to delete them (for Android phones) worked for me...good luck!
Phonix
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am getting a message on the App, AC Power has been disconnected from your Arlo Divice, Activity zones are currently disabled. i have checked and every thing seems ok ????. what has gone wrong, and the fonts seem to have gone larger, i have

LOLO798042
Tutor
Tutor
This is the version that is in stakes on my phone, doesn't work and not resolved, I have several support emails on this.
Mostly its Samsung offices having this issue on the android app.
LOLO798042
Tutor
Tutor
The new update has resolved my Ac power disconnect for my Samsung A20. With the new update it took the messages off. Thank you.

LOLO798042
Tutor
Tutor
To the Android Samsungers- This recent version see attached has now fixed my AC power disconnect message that I could not hit the OK button. Use this version update 10/19/2020
Thank you
Davejohn
Aspirant
Aspirant
"AC disconnected from your devices. Activity zones are dissbled OK"
The above suddenly appeared on all my four camera displays. Won't even let me push the green "OK" button! I've uninstalled and reinstalled the App, still the same is happening. Android Huewei P20 Pro phone being used for a year with no problems. Help please. Regards Dave.
sandy92557
Initiate
Initiate
The problem is fixed now on the update this morning!
projectkr
Tutor
Tutor

**This is an update to my previous post regarding the same issue. Arlo has updated my case and informed me to update the app now through the play store and the issue is resolved and I'm confirming that it does seem good to go now from following those steps. Cheers.

Zgorzi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there,

Did you get this issue ever solved? We have the same problem now since the latest firmware update. I uninstalled the App already twice, deleted the cache, but nothing helped to get rid of those messages. They come back on all device screens.

I am sure it has something to do with the firmware update, that happened on 16. Oct, because that is when the issue started. We have two systems and the Apps for both systems run on Samsung Cellphones/Android.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Fedupwarlo2020
Star
Star
Hello everyone, just west to say that I am not sure what happened but yesterday I tried again to click on the OK button at bottom of error message and IT ACTUALLY worked! It cleared the message off my cameras when before it would not do anything. I do have a ticket request number from Arlo requesting I update the repair ticket. I am almost afraid to for fear that it will start that error message all over again.
But yes I wanted to give you all an update, and let you know it went away.
Not really sure after if all our gripes and complaints was the reason or the fact that I kept uninstalling the Arlo app several times and reinstalling it did the trick but I am happy to say it is gone. I didn't really do anything at all that I hadn't tried before.
So needless to say it is gone. Hope yalls are working properly now as well.
Take care.
Igetyoudone2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was getting the error message that my cameras were disconnected from A/C power. hmmmmm! I tried what I thought was everything, and then it clicked. It was the app on my phone because I logged on from computer and all was normal. so I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.   works fine now. that's all it took. (glitch in app).

Anthony

bluejay123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just bought refurbished system 10/6/2020. Worked fine for 1 week then

had the AC Power disconnect issue with Activity Zones off line. Never set up

the Zones in the first place. The PC worked fine. I just downloaded the Arlo android

app which was an update to the one I had earlier.Its the 2.21.2xxxx. And the app

is now working again. Will check it after a few hours to see if it still works. Fingers crossed. 

cold101fusion
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo Pro 2 no ac power warning  problem solved   with firmware update of Oct. 19 2020 and purchase and installation of new outdoor ac adapter  for outdoor camera both camera battery packs are now 100 % charged and all features are working good.