Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 and Doorbell hardwired

Discussion stats
  • 30 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
stribor45
Tutor
Tutor

Hi everyone,

Recently my free cloud recording storage expired so I tried to set up local recording by inserting USB flash drives into my HUB (VMB4000r3). So after some time I wanted to try to read these USBs but Windows 10 wont see them at all. Wehn I look at the disk management i can see drives there and since I cant access anything on these drives since Windows doesnt see it in file explorer I wanted to format them using disk management but error keeps showing with error "system canot find the file specified) . Did anyone have  these issues?

Thanks

image 1.PNG
30 REPLIES 30
Dannybear
Master
Master
Have you tried updating the drivers for the flash drive from device manager?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

And maybe tried a different computer?

stribor45
Tutor
Tutor

Sorry I should have said this when I posted earlier. I have Windows 10 laptop and USB wont work thnere either. All drivers are up to date. Is it possible to get support to Arlo on this since this shouldnt be this hard. Did this work for you guys out of box?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What router do you have? Someone recently posted that an eero system worked when turning off a security feature in the router (don't remember details - maybe a search on eero in the past week would pop up a result).

stribor45
Tutor
Tutor

linksys WRT1900AC.

I will check out that post. thank you

stribor45
Tutor
Tutor

was able to fix both my USB drives via EaseUS tool but didn't have luck with local storage. I think I just might pay 3.00 a month for cloud storage

Discussion stats
  • 30 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation