Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Ludvig
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Have problems to connect my Arlo to Apple Homekit.

I see that Arlo can remote restet so I get an new token. How do I requset this? 

106 REPLIES 106
Fdandria
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also need a new token as HomeKit integration no longer works.  Thanks in advance

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kinglaserface, Fdandria

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

If you're still experiencing an issue, you may need to factory reset and re-onboard your base station and try again.

JamesC

rickrqdtke
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please send me a reset token as well. I cannot discover my devices after resetting my hub

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rickrqdtke,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Tom_k
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

appreciate a new token as I can also not get the connection to homekit working.

many thanks, TK

TeraByte25
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, please send me a new token. HomeKit stopped working again ..

ayepedrito
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo cameras stopped working on Apple Homekit today and I tried removing and re-adding them to Homekit but I get stuck on the screen “Please wait discovering your device” I’ve read a few other posts that a token reset/reboot should do the trick. Can someone help me? Thanks

Pro Base Station Single-LED VMB4500 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tom_k, TeraByte25, ayepedrito

JamesC

WilPrive
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello James,

I have the same problem. Can’t find homekit. Can you reset my token please?

Have tried resetting basestation.
Have the latest uppdate.
All units connected to same wifi.
Basestation vbm4000r3.

Best regards

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

WilPrive,

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KiviPrime,

JamesC

Fizzmaster
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello James,

Could I get a reset for my "Upstairs Base Station"? I have two and the one downstairs is working get, but the upstairs one isn't working. 

Serial number ends in: 36B6

Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fizzmaster,

JamesC

Okinawakoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James. I Aro Pro set (with VMB4000R3 hub) is also unable to be discovered by Homekit recently (it keeps searching). Please also send a token reset request, many thanks !

Fizzmaster
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. It's working as expected now.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Okinawakoo,

JamesC

billschultz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I please get a token reset. I have been unable to get Homekit to see my base station lately. 

Thank you,

Bill

kstrike155
Tutor
Tutor

Can I please have my HomeKit token reset? I can't get past the "Discovering your device." screen and I think it's because I removed my system from HomeKit ages ago.

Njlindhardt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I also need a token reset or something, having issues connecting to HomeKit

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

billschultz, kstrike155, Njlindhardt

JamesC

Adub48
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, 

I am having the same issues and cant connect. Can I please have a reset on all my devices please @JamesC 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Adub48,

JamesC

Sam-CH
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, can I also please get a token reset? I’ve tried all the normal steps and they have not worked.  Thank you!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sam-CH,

Please reach out to me in a private message with the email address you use for your Arlo account.

JamesC

RoadHazard
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sign me up for one of those magical token resets, too, please. My VMB4000 no longer connects to HomeKit. 

Let me know if you need S/N, MAC, or other details.