Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Homekit

Discussion stats
Ludvig
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Have problems to connect my Arlo to Apple Homekit.

I see that Arlo can remote restet so I get an new token. How do I requset this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ludvig
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, works great now!

View solution in original post

106 REPLIES 106
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Ludvig
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, works great now!

TeraByte25
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

I also need a token reset or something, having issues connecting to HomeKit with my Arlo VMB4000r3

Thanks in advance!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TeraByte25,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

TeraByte25
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks! I was able to add it to HomeKit now.

tomtomkinson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I get a token as well?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

tomtomkinson,

JamesC

FrankTXD
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issue. When I click setup the HomeKit integration is says it is discovering but never finds anything. Can you help me out?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

FrankTXD,

JamesC

Retired_Member
Not applicable
Hello!

I have the same problem. Can’t find homekit.

Have tried resetting basestation.
Have the latest uppdate.
All units connected to same wifi.
Basestation vbm4000r3.

Best regards
Fin76177
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, can anyone please reset my token ? I'm having issues setting up HomeKit
Fin76177
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James, can you please reset my token. ? I'm having issues where it stuck discovering devices ---
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

UserresU, Fin76177

JamesC

ShaneMS
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello James,

I have the same problem. Can’t find homekit. Can you reset my token please?

Have tried resetting basestation.
Have the latest uppdate.
All units connected to same wifi.
Basestation vbm4000r3.

Best regards
hdnarlo2022
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC,

I also encountered the exact problem.  Can I also get a token reset request? Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ShaneMS,

JamesC

TeraByte25
Tutor
Tutor

Guess what … since a few days HomeKit lost connection with Arlo basisstation and basestation can’t find HomeKit … can we try it again …?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TeraByte25,

JamesC

Bergie21
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you also send a token reset for my base station? Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bergie21,

JamesC

DucNg
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi! i’ve been having problem discovering/connecting Arlo Pro/VMB4000r3 to Homekit as well. Would you also please reset my token, if that’s possible? Thank you!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DucNg,

JamesC

terri913
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am yet another person who can't reconnect my Arlo base station to Homekit. Please help with a reset.

hdnarlo2022
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC,

Please send me a token reset to my base station.  I requested a few days ago but I haven't seen a reply from you to me in this thread.  Thanks!