Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
aj22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset as well?

Firmware: 1.17.1.2_3987_0e6c162
Hardware:VMB4000r3

Thanks

74 REPLIES 74
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Millie821,

I've sent another token. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Lasse_
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

It worked for 1 of 3 basestations. 

VMB4540r2
Serialnumber A0E2017LA08D9 - able to add and works with Homekit

VMB5000r4
Serialnumber 5GP60C7VA0747 - in HomeKit when adding it says "Not certified device", and then "can not add accessories, the setting code is incorrect" (tried using the qr code and writing the numeric code manually that is on the sticker)

VMB4540r2
Serialnumber A0E2067XA0A20 - in HomeKit when adding it says "Not certified device", and then "can not add accessories, the setting code is incorrect"
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lasse_,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Millie821
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes unfortunately I’m still not able to see HomeKit in my app.
Talktotone
Apprentice
Apprentice
Could you please reset the Apple Homekit Token? For some weird reason they stopped working.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Talktotone,

Your base station must be online to receive a token refresh. Check the base station status and make sure it is online.

JamesC

Talktotone
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hello thanks for getting back. I can confirm base station is online and connected to the net. Serial number 4RE3857AA11E9
Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Talktotone,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Talktotone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you - all set up now

barlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset please?

sarge_ind
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Can I get my token reset as well please?

Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

barlo, sarge_ind

JamesC

Urbanski
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I removed my Arlo base from HomeKit but would like to re-add it. Could you send a token reset request?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Urbanski,

JamesC

Lasse_
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC,

All 3 base stations works fine now with HomeKit. 

Thanks for your help, appreciated.

Best regards,

Lasse

Paulmarkiewicz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

Can I have a token reset as well please? I’m stuck on ‘Discovering your device. Please wait.’ Thanks

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Paulmarkiewicz

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

aj22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get it reset again please? Homekit stopped recognizing Arlo and I removed it from Homekit to try to add it again from Arlo but now it keeps spinning!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

aj22,

JamesC

aj22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks James! I tried power cycling but it still doesn't work. Keeps spinning!?

Bender2996
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

Would you please send a token reset to my base station as well?

Pro Base Station Three-LED VMB4000 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bender2996,

JamesC

aj22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, 

Can you please look into this? It had worked before but this time around when you reset the token, it didn't fix the issue?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

aj22,

I've sent a second token reset to your base station. Please try again and let me know the results.

JamesC

aj22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you! It worked this time. Appreciate your help.