Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

spatel9114
Follower
Follower
I’ve set up my VMB4000 Base station with 1 Arlo Pro camera and 3 Arlo Essential cameras, and when I try and configure HomeKit on the base station, it gets stuck on the discovering step and won’t actually connect. Can I get some help?
783 REPLIES 783
Jarklejam
Aspirant
Aspirant
This seems like a very common issue. I just set up my Ultra Smarthub and get the same “uncertified” error. Can I get a new token?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jarklejam,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

applerama
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, can you please send a token to my account?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

applerama,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

kiranchitturi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Can you reset my token as well?

Thanks,

Kiran

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kiranchitturi,

JamesC

Xapphire13
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James,

I’m having the same issue, could you reset my token also?

Thanks!
R1234
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I’m having the same issue, could you reset my token also?
My base station is a VMB5000r5.
Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Xapphire13, R1234

JamesC

meolsen
Aspirant
Aspirant

I hav a brand new kit with two Arlo ultra 2 cameras and a base station.  I get a warning that the it is an "uncertified accessory" and the set up fails.

I rebooted the base station, deleted and re-added it.  Same error.

johnb263
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also the same problem - please send token - model is VMB4000r3

Thank you

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

meolsen, johnb263

JamesC

Jbt2079
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jbt2079,

JamesC

Wilkmandoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi - I am having the same issue. Can you please send me the token?

Model VMB4000r3

joshuajanderson
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue, can you reissue token please.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wilkmandoo, joshuajanderson

JamesC

Wilkmandoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @JamesC - I have rebooted (by removing and reapplying power) and followed the instructions on the link you provided.

I have now tried this three times.

Unfortunately (as per the attached screenshot) although my devices are "found" on each occasion it doesn't seem to progress past this point. Even it I leave it "discovering" for >5 minutes.

I have checked that there are no firmware updates available. I am running 1.16.3.4_3614_c289687

Any suggestions?

Your assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wilkmandoo,

If you're still experiencing an issue after i've sent you the token reset, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Fandy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James,
Can you please sent a new token to my device for a reset? Thanks.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fandy,

JamesC

ffejnosliw
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you send a token request to my base station?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ffejnosliw,

JamesC

Motorsportuk
Guide
Guide
Hi James,

I am having the same problem with VMB4000r3 base (I have 2 bases, the VMB5000 is fine). Please can you send the token for the 4000r3?

Thanks Andrew
Fishbulb00
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem with my VMB5000r5 base station. @JamesC please send me a token. Thanks.