Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

spatel9114
Follower
Follower
I’ve set up my VMB4000 Base station with 1 Arlo Pro camera and 3 Arlo Essential cameras, and when I try and configure HomeKit on the base station, it gets stuck on the discovering step and won’t actually connect. Can I get some help?
783 REPLIES 783
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bryshi, Payneful13

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Payneful13
Aspirant
Aspirant
FurryYak
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have been trying to get my base station connected to HomeKit for ages. Can you please reset my token?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

FurryYak,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

RevErnald
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you send the token to my base station? I’m having the same issue.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RevErnald,

JamesC

JayhawkLaw
Aspirant
Aspirant
I continue to receive the Uncertified Accessory error. Three chats with support with no solution and each disconnected.
Jlehman
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m having this same issue. I’d like to request a token reset as well.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JayhawkLaw, Jlehman

JamesC

Sceeter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having same homkit setup issues, can you help send updated token to mine too?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sceeter,

JamesC

Lorix
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lorix,

JamesC

MarkSA
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sorry. Removing request. After I posted..it miraculously appeared and connected to homekit.
JG222
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James -

Would you please send a new token to my VMB4000r3 base station? I’m unable to add my device to HomeKit.

Thanks!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JG222,

JamesC

JG222
Aspirant
Aspirant
Worked like a charm. Thanks so much.
Bduncan
Guide
Guide
Can I please get a token reset for my 4000r3 base station?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bduncan,

JamesC

djcruz04
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, 

I am not seeing the base station appear when trying to set up with Homekit. Will sending a token reset fix this issue? If so, please send one my way. 

Thanks,

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

djcruz04,

JamesC

fgomecs
Aspirant
Aspirant
@JamesC
Could I also get the token? I just purchased these this week at Costco and I am getting the same error. My product is the ultra 2
regieromo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi. I need a new token too if that fixes the problem to not be able to setup homekit.
regieromo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Flufdk
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you send the token to my base station? I’m having the same issue