Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dano1427
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've tried every reboot, iPhone app reinstall...under My Devices Base Station never changes from "Getting Information"...I've scoured these boards for troubleshooting, and nothing is working. Any more tips? I spend more time fixing these cameras than actually using  them. No solutions, I'm scrapping them...

tia

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Dano1427

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Dano1427
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello. I tried contacting them. But receive an email error. Trying thru Facebook and Facebook Messenger. But no replies, either.
Dano1427
Aspirant
Aspirant
Here’s the details:
Vmb3010r2 base station. Firmware 1.12.2.3_2762. iOS app 2.7.10. In the app, under mode never leaves "Getting information" . I cannot arm, disarm, etc. Have tried all reboots, reinstall, etc. At a loss what else to do. Any other suggestions?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is your web browser displaying the same message as the app?

Dano1427
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes....Seems to work on a computer web browser.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Does the error occur on all devices (phones/tablets) or just your device you initially inquired about?

What IOS is your device running? Are you using the latest IOS 12.3.2?

Dano1427
Aspirant
Aspirant

Occurs on Iphone with latest IOS software. Also occurs on a current generation Ipad with previous IOS. On an Android tablet, in the Arlo App, there is no "Mode" button, at all.

Side note, Arlo support wants additional information thru ticket: Reference Number 40937385, the link referenced in the email returns with an "Invalid token" error, so there is no way to add info to the case.