Re: Arlo Service Down - Temporarily Unable to Login

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine is still off line, not connecting

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
Customer service actually asked me if mounted it towards the sun. / they suck / then told me I had to pay $99 for a software upgrade since I don’t use their data plan and use Verizon i
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
Mine too / but they say I have physically reset system. That’s bull **bleep** as it was working when they did what ever they did or issue they had / no real explanation either
Highlighted
Initiate
Initiate

It hasn't worked since the first of March. Do I have to pay monthly for the camera to work ? I have had it about 3 months now and it was great in the beginning. Now it doesn't work. very unhappy with this product

Model: VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Join the 1000’s of us... i have the Arlo Go and been down for 5-6 days now.. it was their fault that they reset everything now i have to drive 300 miles each way to physically push buttons..

i posted long angry reply on their FaceBook page / made phone calls / sent emails finally they began contacting me..

still waiting for resolution but bet i have to physically reboot... PISSED..

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Our Arlo still isn’t working. It continues to say that it is offline.
Highlighted
Master
Master

@Chakalover

Have you tried to unplug the base station for 1 minute and then plugging it back in?

Brian

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well it’s over a week and I still can’t acess my camera. I guess I will have to drive the 150 miles each way to reset it. Good thing I see how this company works now because I was about to order 2 more cameras!

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Need recharge batteries