Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

Dear Arlo Customers,

Thank you for your patience. Arlo services are now fully restored. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. The disruption in service which affected some of our customers was due to a technical issue that arose during routine system maintenance.

Thank you.

-The Arlo Team

>
>Dear Arlo customer,
>We are aware of an issue where our ARLO customers are temporarily unable to login into their account. ARLO team is actively working to restore this feature as soon as possible.
>We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
>Stay tuned!
>Best regards,
>The Arlo Team
>arlo.png

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY If you found this helpful.
333 REPLIES 333
danasstyle
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine is still off line, not connecting

Bradstein
Tutor
Tutor
Customer service actually asked me if mounted it towards the sun. / they suck / then told me I had to pay $99 for a software upgrade since I don’t use their data plan and use Verizon i
Bradstein
Tutor
Tutor
Mine too / but they say I have physically reset system. That’s bull **bleep** as it was working when they did what ever they did or issue they had / no real explanation either
cilliebaby
Initiate
Initiate

It hasn't worked since the first of March. Do I have to pay monthly for the camera to work ? I have had it about 3 months now and it was great in the beginning. Now it doesn't work. very unhappy with this product

Bradstein
Tutor
Tutor

Join the 1000’s of us... i have the Arlo Go and been down for 5-6 days now.. it was their fault that they reset everything now i have to drive 300 miles each way to physically push buttons..

i posted long angry reply on their FaceBook page / made phone calls / sent emails finally they began contacting me..

still waiting for resolution but bet i have to physically reboot... PISSED..

Chakalover
Aspirant
Aspirant
Our Arlo still isn’t working. It continues to say that it is offline.
brh
Master
Master

@Chakalover

Have you tried to unplug the base station for 1 minute and then plugging it back in?

Brian

dkokai76
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well it’s over a week and I still can’t acess my camera. I guess I will have to drive the 150 miles each way to reset it. Good thing I see how this company works now because I was about to order 2 more cameras!

Tom1972
Aspirant
Aspirant
Need recharge batteries