Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ros21
Tutor
Tutor

It does no good to have a security camera if I get a notification on my app that something is happening at my front door and when I check my phone I have an ADVERTISEMENT FROM ARLO on it that won't let me choose "No thanks" in order to get to my Arlo camera (no matter how many times I touch "No thanks")! This has happened repeatedly; I am essentially locked out of my cameras until I close the app out and try many, multiple times, and then it eventually lets me get to my cameras, well past the time what triggered it has left. Here is a screen shot of the offending ad that will not take NO THANKS for an answer. I have an Android phone, Samsung Galaxy S7 and the newest Arlo app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ros21
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you, Jessica. I'm assuming the issue was passed along to your technical crew, because since I reported the issue it has not happened again (and it had happened with maddening regularity previously). I'm very happpy to report the issue seems to be resolved for my phone's app. Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ros21
Tutor
Tutor

I answered and attached a screen shot of my Android phone with the ARLO AD that won't take "No thanks" for an answer. I thought at first that your system would not display the screen shot, but if I click on "download," I can see what I sent. I hope this helps.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Ros21,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather some information from you regarding this.

Ros21
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you, Jessica. I'm assuming the issue was passed along to your technical crew, because since I reported the issue it has not happened again (and it had happened with maddening regularity previously). I'm very happpy to report the issue seems to be resolved for my phone's app. Thank you.