Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
brad_lewis
Tutor
Tutor

When trying to set up geofenceing there is No devices listed under available devices, how ever under setting privacy settings there are three devices listed. How to I get them across?

Best answers
  • BrookeN
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

Is anyone still seeing the duplicate devices still? If so please send a screenshot of the devices that need to be removed as well as the the user id and a list of the devices that are needing removed. ( They can not be friends devices) Send all this information by dm. You send a dm by clicking on the envelope icon on the top right of the forum page.

282 REPLIES 282
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is anyone still seeing the duplicate devices still? If so please send a screenshot of the devices that need to be removed as well as the the user id and a list of the devices that are needing removed. ( They can not be friends devices) Send all this information by dm. You send a dm by clicking on the envelope icon on the top right of the forum page.

DualShock
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @BrookeN ,

I did run into duplicate devices a few days ago (and a few times before then), which I resolved by deleting them in the app.

I got an e-mail on 5/28 which referenced my case number and it indicated that a root cause was found and a fix would be implemented shortly.

Yesterday I noticed an update to the iOS Arlo Secure app, now 4.14 (7458), which I installed. It's still only been a little less than a day but I don't see any duplicate devices yet. Hopefully this is the fix that the e-mail is referencing.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@DualShock if you see the duplicate devices again. Let me know via dm with the information please and thank you. 

MarcusBecker
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have just looked through both my accounts and was able to delete obsolete devices and it seems as if I was able to only keep the ones which are still in use. Will observe how things go over the next weeks and liaise back if I encounter any issues. Thanks for the help!

SamSaes
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @BrookeN , 

I have the same issues.

In the app, I am not able to select devices but I see two devices listed in the privacy setting in the app.

However in the web-brower I don't see any Geo devices listed in the privacy setting.

Plase help.

jrlowell93
Aspirant
Aspirant

@BrookeN  Hello, I contacted you about this problem via PM but have not heard back. Please confirm receipt.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@SamSaes you should now be able to see your devices, please log out and log back in. 

@jrlowell93 I gathered the information you provided and sent it to our development team. I have not had an update as of yet, I will reach out to you as soon as I do. 

SamSaes
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is working. Thank you!