Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No geofence devices listed

Discussion stats
brad_lewis
Tutor
Tutor

When trying to set up geofenceing there is No devices listed under available devices, how ever under setting privacy settings there are three devices listed. How to I get them across?

257 REPLIES 257
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for trying for me. I will update the community as soon as possible. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@DualShock Log out and back in and you should see the devices again. 

MarcusB2112
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear All -

I also face this issue - logging out and back in does not help solving it. Any way to get over this? Should I just wait for Arlo fixing this in one of the next updates?

Regards

Marcus

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@MarcusB2112 your devices should now be unhidden. Can you please log out of your account and log back in?

MarcusB2112
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, Brooke - they do indeed.

Whatever you did worked! Now the next question is how to safely remove devices from that list as it shows all devices that were linked to the account over the many years and I do not even know which ones are still current and active. Some device names show up twice as I used the same name for new iPhones that I used for previous ones. Is it possible to delete all devices and add back just those which are still in use and should be considered for geofencing?

Thanks,

Marcus

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@MarcusB2112 you cannot as of yet. Just leave them how they are for the moment. We are currently working on the fix for the multiple devices, however if you delete any then they will need to be unhid again. I will update the community as soon as I receive an update. 

Tommy7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Brooke

Do I have any hidden on mine as the phone name I’m looking for doesn’t show 

thanks 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You are still on UX3 so you will not have arrive/leave automations. So your devices would not be hidden. Can you provide more information on where you are trying to see the phone?