Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Msdebhawaii
Star
Star
My cameras are experiencing an issue of not recording video to the library.  Everything was working fine.  Now they detect motion but are not saving video to the library. All videos for the month of May have disappeared from my library.
Apparently, this problem is widespread based on what I am reading as known issues.
102 REPLIES 102
muallasm12
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ot ıs wırwles wıth lights 

some of my cAmeras stop recording. I havle 2 separate station with total of 6 cameras. 5 on one Nd one on the other so far onl 2 of them are recording rest of them does not, what she’ll l do?

muallasm12
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes l am still having this issue

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @muallasm12

Have you tried to reboot the cameras by removing & re-inserting the batteries?

muallasm12
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS wrote:

Hi @muallasm12

Have you tried to reboot the cameras by removing & re-inserting the batteries?

muallasm12
Aspirant
Aspirant

O I have not, l just got the cameras 7-8 weeks ago l am trying to learn how to resolve the issue

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@muallasm12

Can you check the web browser and see if the videos appear in your library?

I would suggest starting with a reboot of the base station & test again.

I will also supply the link to customer service, in case you would like to contact them.

Arlo Tech Support

muallasm12
Aspirant
Aspirant

I do Che k the library continuesly it does not show any widens except two cameras. Not only that there was an attempt to break in my house only my front door camera recorded, although they were going all over the front yard which l have additional two cameras beside my front door. To day l was my back door it did not recorded either

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

When did the two cameras stop recording motion?

I Would suggest starting with the 1st step above

- "I would suggest starting with a reboot of the base station & test again."

notafanaorultra
Aspirant
Aspirant

return/sell it's your only chance and buy nest or something that acutally works

juggy1
Aspirant
Aspirant

No recordings or footage comes up after a notification of movement on both the lap top and phone . The cell phone has "Getting Statas" on screen ..   Any help ??

78Stallion
Tutor
Tutor
Return it!
Ive had the Arlo Ultra for 3 weeks and I have the same issues. Arlo released updates and the software is junk. Ive been adjusting, resync, reset, to no avail. Return it before its too late!
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @juggy1

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech support

78Stallion
Tutor
Tutor
No, as I am quite tech savvy.
This product (Arlo Ultra) I think was released too soon and the software is buggy.
It should "just work" for $1500!
I have a Gbit Network at home with Wireless AC and 5G Android Pixel 3XL.
These cameras are not ready for Consumer use IMO
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @78Stallion

Sorry, that question was intended for @juggy1. May I ask what issue you are experiencing with your system/cameras? I would be happy to assist you.

wsuraci
Tutor
Tutor

I am having the same issue. No recordings but am receiving notifications. I recorded manually and it appears but at the top where it tells you how many recordings on a certain day it still show 0 even though when you open the day the manual recording is there.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @wsuraci

Do you have a screen shot of this 0 videos you can supply?

wsuraci
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo.JPG

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@wsuraci

When recording manually the video count will not be displayed in the video counter aree you are referring to.

wsuraci
Tutor
Tutor

Good to know. The real issue is that I am receiving notifications, there are deliveries and other intrusions and noe of them are appearing in the library. It may be that I will need to reset the hub and resync which I will  try when I have access. I did a remote reset of the hub and one of the cameras has started to load video clips to the library. Hopefully the rest will as well.

Rpinnella
Aspirant
Aspirant
What was the solution to cameras not recording???
juggy1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Removed all the cameras off the unit then re instated them back on . Left the unit off for 15 mins .All came back on and working ok ..
roxrom19
Aspirant
Aspirant

same issue here. one of my camaras is recording i already try all your suggestions.

Arlo please help!!!

roxrom19
Aspirant
Aspirant

not recording!!!!!

Arlo please help ... I already turn it off. take battery and nothing works

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @roxrom19

Have you tried to remove the camera from Settings > My Devices > Re-add them?

78Stallion
Tutor
Tutor
Yup,
Ive done everything, everyday for 3.5 weeks.
Im returning them before its too late.
The Ultra is not reliable or ready for release!