Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Cannot log in, https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login on my iMac just loads a blank page. FRUSTRATING !

185 REPLIES 185
KathyTW
Tutor
Tutor

I think they were able to find the issue and are now working on a fix for those of you that are still not able to log in, hopefully it won't be long before everyone is back online.

KathyTW
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you Dawn for your help. Hopefully what they found can help them fix it for everyone!

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired

Yes, thanks to @KathyTW, we have identified the root cause and engineering is working on a resolution for all. It should be resolved shortly. I'll post an update once they've completed the fix. Thanks again Kathy!

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired

The engineering team has implemented the fix, please try to log in again and let me know if you are able to successfully login. Thank you all for your patience!

shyamalps
Aspirant
Aspirant

Not fixed yet, i am in same boat - Works from Grantee but not Grantor (My wife's ID works but not mine)

I logged Priority 1 case with Netgear yesterday after 40mins call wait and 1 hour 40mins with Customer Support Rep.

Still no luck

shyamalps
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am available, please provide contact details and will call

shyamalps
Aspirant
Aspirant

Finally!!!! - I can login

Can somebody post Public facing RCA (Root cause analysis) for future reference

Thanks

Chrishijada
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks,
I can log in now....
JeanS
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can also log in now. Everything seems to be working!!!
Dave7mack
Aspirant
Aspirant

Vancouver BC. iPhone X and iPad 9.7. Able to login again. Live feeds visible again. Have not tested other functions. 

shyamalps
Aspirant
Aspirant

Everything seems working now

Need to know what happened? as it was directly impacting our Main Login ID which could be very well security issue

Netgear, Please provide details on issue/resolutions and prevention put in place for future

ant
Mentor
Mentor

Did it go down again briefly at about 7 PM PDT last night? Or just me?

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

I had an issue last night also where I could not view my cameras. It didn't last long like this login issue, but I still very often will click "Live" to view a camera and it either 1) Takes several attempts to get the camera to stream, or 2) it plays sound but no live video feed.

MikeBravo
Luminary
Luminary

Now on top of everything, out of the clear blue my Arlo android app crashed. I couldn't get it to disengage viewing a camera live. I couldn't log out. 

Finally, I uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Then, it wouldn't let me login. It refused my valid password which worked fine on the PC app.

I had to change me password just to login normally. 

I'm starting to worry that their IPO really means IN OUR POCKETS ONLY SUCKERS.

Aec
Star
Star
Try powering off your phone, then powering it back on. That usually clears the caches enough to make the problem you’re having disappear.
MikeBravo
Luminary
Luminary

@Aec wrote:
Try powering off your phone, then powering it back on. That usually clears the caches enough to make the problem you’re having disappear.

Unfortunately, it did not. After two full reboots, the app remained locked into viewing a single camera and would not release. 

Even after logging in via my PC web browser which forced the phone app to logout, when I logged back in, it was still locked onto viewing the camera and would not release. 

Only uninstalling the app released it and then upon reinstalling the app, I couldn't login. I had to contact tech support who had me change my password which allowed me to log back in and from there things were reasonably back to normal.

Except of course, for BUFFERING....BUFFERING.....BUFFERING....BUFFERING.....

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

AND we're down AGAIN. "The authentication service is currently down"

purplecat
Guide
Guide

yep another login outaage with the login. according to all the converters the login issue should have been fixed by now

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Yes, seems to have been resolved... For now.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Read the post in the Arlo Stories section about this outage.

Dave4
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can't log in AGAIN! Ready to throw system out! 8/28/18.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dave4,

What are you experiencing that is preventing you from logging in? Are you seeing an error message on the login screen?

JamesC

BigDave3620
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo is frozen the pass 8 hours!!!
BigDave3620
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes frozen 7hours can’t go live!!!
BigDave3620
Aspirant
Aspirant
Every day cameras not working frozen in picture help!!!