Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Battery Wont Charge My Arlo pro Camera

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Petersen1
Follower
Follower

I have had the Arlo Pro Pro for exactly 30 days and have had issues with one camera since day 10.. I’ve called arlo support as the camera wont work unless plugged into the charger - once removed from the charger it says 0% battery life and to charge the battery.. they sent a new battery and having the same issue . I called in today explained the situation and got 0 resolution .. customer support is extremely hard to understand and they seems like they’re not willing to help. It’s obvious there is an issue with the camera but they don’t want to replace it .. again I’ve only had the system 30 days .. not happy at all!!

2 REPLIES 2
Tonu22
Aspirant
Aspirant

It's the charger. When you plug it in look at the lens and make sure you see a blue light that shows its charging. Also check your camera from your phone account you will see a battery and it should look like z in the battery area if it doesn't then you will need to keep wiggling them until you see the z in the battery area.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try this:

https://kb.arlo.com/000052305/My-Arlo-Pro-or-Arlo-Pro-2-battery-is-dead-what-do-I-do

Otherwise, continue to use your case (or open a new one).