Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Is ARLO Down AGAIN ?!

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Cannot log in, https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login on my iMac just loads a blank page. FRUSTRATING !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired

The engineering team has implemented the fix, please try to log in again and let me know if you are able to successfully login. Thank you all for your patience!

View solution in original post

185 REPLIES 185
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Others and I are unable to access Arlo apps' features ("Getting status...", "We're sorry. Arlo is currently unavailable...", etc.), log into its web site, etc. This is both with original Arlo and Arlo 2 Pro, computers, iPhones (6+ and 4S), etc.

JimAltman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Me too, on a windows desktop and in the android app.  Looks like Arlo Central is having a bad day.

ant
Mentor
Mentor

Others and I are unable to access Arlo apps' features ("Getting status...", "We're sorry. Arlo is currently unavailable...", etc.), log into its web site, etc. This is both with original Arlo and Arlo 2 Pro, computers, iPhones (6+ and 4S), etc. What's up? It was fine like 30 minutes ago.

Jho2013
Initiate
Initiate
I am unable to get into my app 50% of the time as of the last hour and when I do it tells me my base status is offline when it is not. Can not view current activity on the app either
Aec
Star
Star
Yeah. Bit the dust 10 minutes ago and acts like the Base Station can’t connect to the cameras. But I keep getting notifications for one camera and cannot turn it off.
ant
Mentor
Mentor

@JimAltman wrote:

Me too, on a windows desktop and in the android app.  Looks like Arlo Central is having a bad day.

Oh good. I'm not alone. Thanks. FYI, https://www.reddit.com/r/arlo/comments/94m0j5/is_anyone_else_having_problems_with_arlo_service/ also reported the same! I even had problems posting in this Netgear forum!

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Same. I can't log into the App either. I get an error saying We're sorry, Arlo is currently unavailable.

HurdyGurdy
Star
Star

Yup - the whole ecosystem has gone belly up; emails coming in with hours of delays and system keeps telling me it's all offline.

Uhly101
Guide
Guide

Yes, I am too, on my Iphone and my mac mini.  What the heck?!?  Can't get nothing. On Iphone it says GETTING STATUS forever, never does anything, and on mac mini says ARLO IS CURRENTLY DOWN UNAVAILABLE, TRY AGAIN LATER.  Way to go Arlo.  

Uhly101
Guide
Guide

Same here, mac mini and Iphone, i got nothing, come on Arlo, get it together

CobraJet
Star
Star

Same issue here ...Arlo is unavailable!

jkmail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Arlo servers down AGAIN !!!!

christine315ne
Initiate
Initiate

I'm having the same problem. Unfortunately, I can't get in to shut the cameras off. I'm not home to access the base to shut down. Driving me crazy with non-stop notifications.

HurdyGurdy
Star
Star

Customer support probably still hung over celebrating their IPO. Share purchases obviously never used the product themselves and fell for the glossy brochure. Can we all start tweeting just to get some noise going ? #Arlofortheshareholdernotfortheclient

Jimmmy
Initiate
Initiate
Yes mine went out about 25 minutes ago
MarkB29
Tutor
Tutor

YES!  We cannot sign in to either app (she has iOS, I have Android) nor can I log in to the web account.  Cannot de-activate so it keeps detecting motion.  Had to turn off the base station.  

Mark

CobraJet
Star
Star

Hi Christine ... I already rebooted my base station thinking it was an isolated incident with my equipment but this is obviously a NETGEAR system problem, therefore I wouldn’t worry about rebooting your base station or shutting off your cameras.

Regards ...CJ

JimAltman
Apprentice
Apprentice

New message here, no longer "you are not connected the internet" now its "service unavailable, please try later"

Seems they figured out something is wrong.  I wonder if they'll fix it. 

Orrfamily
Apprentice
Apprentice
Gett No the same message. Keep getting notifications of motion but the app is not going on to log in and if you get on app it says base off line
freddog
Guide
Guide
iOS app ver 2.4.8
iOS 11.4
iPhone 7

Since 1pm PDT, receive orange banner at the top that says “Arlo unavailable. Please try latter”. It appears their cloud service is down. It’s ok though... yesterday, they became an independent, NYSE listed company. Hurray!!
RChobby
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Yes me too. Was working ok an hour ago, but now offline.
jess8301
Initiate
Initiate
I just purchased and installed my system and now the app is down...does this happen often?
ant
Mentor
Mentor

@JimAltman wrote:

New message here, no longer "you are not connected the internet" now its "service unavailable, please try later"

Seems they figured out something is wrong.  I wonder if they'll fix it. 

Me too!

ant
Mentor
Mentor

@jess8301 wrote:
I just purchased and installed my system and now the app is down...does this happen often?

Once in a while. 😕